Thursday 1 May 2014

My Thoughts Mini Album Part Three


My Thoughts Mini Album ...Part Three
Now for the cover... Once again you will have to refer back to my first post on the My thoughts Mini album for all the product I have used. Lets get stated...




The Front cover.

Stamp Hello Doily on vellum with Versamark ink and heat emboss with Heat Tool. Cut out.



Now punch Scallop circle 2-3/8” X 1 and 1-3/4” X 2. Draw a spiral on them and cut as shown. These are going to be the roses on the front cover. Roll the spiral from the outside until you reach the centre, roll the petals out and let the spiral relax a little. When I’m are happy with the shape put glue on the base and hold until it dries. Repeat for all three.




Cut 4 leaves with the Little Leaves Sizzlits Die (Soon to be deleted) using the Big Shot. I then stamped them with the Hello Doily stamp (Soon to be deleted) and Pool Party Ink to give them ‘veins’. I also creased each leaf in the centre to give it texture.


Cut a piece of Pool Party Card to 3-1/2” X 5-1/4” then punch the edge with Scallop Trim Border Punch, (Soon to be deleted) this is the piece for the background on the cover.  Apply Pearls Basic Jewels to the centre of the roses.

 Punch out a out a 2-3/8’ Scallop Circle in Very Vanilla Card. Stamp a message on it. Mine is from the Field Flowers Stamp set. I stamped it in Early Espresso Ink.

This stamp set is going to be deleted when the new catalogue comes out beginning of July...Don't miss out.
Layer the items onto the cover….to look like this...
I coloured a piece of seam binding as in my previous post with Early Espresso Ink and used a bow maker to tie a double bow, I made the bow maker myself. Layer the items onto the cover….to look like this...
And we are done. Check back soon for my next post or follow me or put your email address in the bar at the top and press submit. If you see any product on my blog that you want to purchase just send me an email. You can view the Stampin'Up catalogue by clicking on the catalogue on the right hand side of my blog. Keep on Stampin'.. Wendy


No comments:

Post a Comment