Six-Sided Sampler My Friend Card
I did a few different versions of this card.The technique is colour blending directly on the stamp. It is a very easy card to make. Needed and easy one after my Mini Album posts. Next I want to try one in black and white for a men's card. This has huge potential. Lets get started.
List of Product used.
- Stampin'up Classic Stamp Pad Bermuda Bay 131171
- Stampin'up Classic Stamp Pad Pear Pizzazz 131290
- Stampin'up Classic Stamp Basic Black 126980
- A4 Card stock Pear Pizzazz 119784
- A4 Card stock Bermuda Bay 131286
- A4 Card stock Whisper White 106549
- Sponge Daubers 102892 (Soon to be deleted)
- Six-Sided Sampler stamp set (W) 130953 (c) 130956
- Hexagon Punch 102892
- Seam Binding Ribbon Very Vanilla (Soon to be deleted)
- Multi purpose liquid glue 110755
- Glue Dots 103683
Also For the "Warmest Wishes Card"
- Stampin'up Classic Stamp Pad Rich Razzleberry 115658
- Stampin'up Classic Stamp Pad Melon Mambo 115656
- A4 Card stock Rich Razzleberry 119981
- Blooming With Kindness Stamp set (Soon to be deleted)
- my home made bow maker
I used an A5 piece of Pear Pizzazz card and an A6 piece of Bermuda Bay card.
I inked the stamp with the two shades of ink and stamped them onto whisper white.
I punched them out with the Hexagon punch.
I then inked around each piece with the Sponge Dauber and Bermuda Bay Ink.
I then lined my hexagons up right on the edge of my piece of card and glued them in place with Multi purpose liquid glue. Then cut away as shown in the photo.
I then stamped my chosen message with Basic Black Ink.
And that quickly ...it's done.
Another colour pallet
I coloured some seam binding ribbon with the Rich Razzleberry Ink
I added a bow to this one. (I will do a video on how I did this bow.) I used a glue dot to attach it to my card.