Saturday 19 April 2014

Warmest Wishes with Swallowtail Butterfly

Warmest Wishes with Swallowtail Butterfly.
I love this background technique. Clear embossed resist. So lets get started... oh yeh... every thing I have used is Stampin' Up. Any of these items that you just cant live without you can order through me. Just email me with your hearts desire.  doubleu60@gmail.com, You can view a Stampin Up catalogue here  http://www3.stampinup.com/home/en-nz/catalogues_nz       The first time you place an order over $100 I will give you a free catalogue,
  

The Stamp is SU Swallowtail 131943 wood mounted and 129216 for cling mount.

 Whisper white card stock( A4 106549) I used  an A5 piece and a piece that measures 8.5cm by 12.8cm. I used a piece a 9.5cm by 13.8cm of Bermuda Bay cads stock 131286.
I used versamark ink 102283 to ink my stamp and stamped on an angle on the smaller piece of whisper white card stock. I covered the stamped image with Stampin' Emboss Powder Clear 109130. Then heated it to melt with my Heat tool 129056.
 Then with my sponge daubers (102892) in a circular motion I applied a combination of Clasic Stamp pad colours Bermuda Bay 131171 and Pear Pizzazz 131180
Love this... reminds me of those book you got as a kid with the secret picture... you rubbed over them with a pencil and the picture popped up. Showing my age now.
 Then with Bermuda Bay Ink I used the greeting from Blooming with Kindness (131961 wood or 126422 cling) to repeatedly stamp over the whole surface. It doesn't matter if you stamp over the butterfly because the colour will just wipe off and only stay in the background. I just use a tissue to clean it off.
 Now mat the finished piece onto the pre-cut piece of Bermuda Bay then onto the White card base. I used Stampin' Up jewwls basic Pearls 119247  love these... there are 150 pearls on this sheet.

Next I applied crystal effects 101055 over the surface of the butterfly then sprinkled  stampin' glitter 102023. And now I am done. Oh yeh even though I'm mainly posting cards these same techniques work really well for scrapbook and all paper craft projects. Check back soon. If you follow me you will get an email when I post.Thanks and keep on stamping Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment