Sunday 13 April 2014

Stipple Blossoms Envelope


Stipple Blossoms Envelope to Match
 Now as I promised here is the envelope to send my Mothers day card in. I made my envelope using my envelope punch board (133774) and decorated it with the Stippled Blossoms stamp set (126747) using the same colour inks to match my card .
 I also made an envelope liner to match...read on and I will talk you through this.
 Here it is all put together.
Firstly my card measures 4 by 6 inches so the grid on the board tells me to cut a 8 1/4" square and that my FIRST SCORE LINE only is at 3 3/8 inch. Then press down on the punch button.  
The next step is to is to turn the paper 90 degrees and line the score guide up with the line I just scored, score again and punch. Turn 90 degrees 2 more times lining up the score guide with the previously scored line and punch. I  now have 4 score lines to fold on.
Now I rounded all 4 corners by using the corner rounder on the outside.
 To decorate the envelope I used the stamp ink as my card Crisp Cantaloupe and Calypso Coral and to make the flowers look like some are behind...I stamped the middle flower first... I stamped it again on a scrap of paper and cut it out.
 I positioned this over my first stamped flower then stamped one more flower either side...these images look like they are behind the first flower. I repeated the masking for both layers of stamping.



 Then with the mask in place I started to add the leaves in Pear Pizzazz

 They now also look like they are coming from behind the roses.
 Keep the mask in place for the veins on the leaves stamped in Old Olive Ink.

Repeated the punched and stamped words to match my card.

To measure how big to cut the square for the envelope liner lay the ruler on the top corner and where the fold line in the envelope strikes the ruler ...this one is 4 3/4 inches. So you are measuring from the centre of the rounded corner not the out side edge.
 Now line your 4 3/4 inch square up as shown in the photo above and punch.


I Flip my paper so that the opposite corner in now lined up under the punch as shown and punch. Round the top corner.
Now I stamped to match.

I Glued it into place. Done.
Please refer back to my previous post for Stamps, punches ink and card I have used.If you are interested in any oth these items you can order them through me at doubleu60@gmail.com
Thanks for following.Keep on stampin' and I'll be back soon. Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment